Korouoma Canyon Wilderness Hike
Price – 125€ / adult, 95€ / child
Duration: 7 hours
Location: Rovaniemi and Korouoma Canyon, Finland
Period: All year round – check more details about this tour in winter HERE!
Start time: 9:00
Pick up: Pick up from your accommodation outside the city center!
WHY YOU SHOULD TRY THIS WILDERNESS HIKE IN KOROUOMA CANYON?
- Beautiful excursion with walking through the Arctic wilderness,
- Breathtaking sceneries with cliffs, rapids and waterfalls,
- You may have a chance to spot many Arctic animals in their natural habitat,
- A nice hike in the nature reserve, so the tour is suitable also for families with older children,
- One of the most popular day tours from Rovaniemi all year round,
- Hotel pick-ups outside the city centre included. Extra surcharge if staying 10 kilometres or further from the centre,
- Our groups never exceed 8 people,
- Professional guide will teach you about the local wildlife,
- Typical Finnish barbecue snacks and hot drinks will be served around the open fire,
- Winter version of this tour is ranked 5/5 on TripAdvisor,
- Offsetting your travel emissions by planting trees is already included in the price of your tour!
Are you coming during winter season?
Check the winter version of this tour HERE.
Don’t forget to follow our channels on social media to see the most beautiful Arctic gallery!