Visit to Arctic Snow Hotel
Price – 79€ / adult
Duration: 2 hours and 15 minutes
Location: Rovaniemi, Finland
Period: December – March
Start time: 16:45
Pick up: Pick up from selected locations in Rovaniemi
This tour is operated by our trusted partners.
WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT THE ARCTIC SNOW HOTEL?
- Once-in-a-lifetime experience and the opportunity to explore snow and ice structures,
- Professional guide will tell you about the construction and special features of the Snow Hotel,
- Easy excursion from Rovaniemi suitable also for families with children,
- Transportation from/to city centre included,
- Hot berry juice and biscuits will be served,
- Visit the popular Ice Bar with the option to order a shot for an additional fee, served in a glass made from ice!
TIP FOR ANOTHER ARCTIC TOUR FULL OF ICE SCULPTURES
Explore the breathtaking Korouoma Canyon and its majestic frozen waterfalls on guided tour with Wild About Lapland.
Korouoma is 30-kilometres long and up to 130-meters deep canyon fracture valley located 110 kilometres south-east of Rovaniemi. It offers breathtaking scenery all year, with cliffs, rapids and waterfalls. In the wintertime, the waterfalls turn into fantastic ice formations well-known for ice-climbing and a great attraction for tourists coming from all around the world.
Your guide will take you through the forests to the best spots where you can admire the spectacular ice formations. Check the short gallery below or read more about the tour HERE.
Don’t forget to follow our channels on social media to see the most beautiful Arctic gallery!