Winter Taiga Husky Tour
Price – 314€ / adult
Duration: 7 hours
Location: Rovaniemi, Finland
Period: The middle of January – March
Start time: 9:00
Pick up: Pick up from selected locations!
This tour is operated by our trusted partners.
WHY YOU SHOULD TRY THE WINTER TAIGA HUSKY TOUR IN ROVANIEMI?
- One of the most popular winter activities in Finnish Lapland,
- Our trusted partners will provide you with high-quality husky experiences,
- Lovely husky kennel just a few kilometres from Rovaniemi,
- Winter Taiga Husky Tour offers a challenging experience with 3-4-hour dog-sleigh ride adventure through the Arctic wilderness,
- Approximately 30 – 40 kilometres of a ride on remote trails during this husky tour,
- Great way how to explore the magical winter forest beyond the Arctic Circle,
- Enjoy the silence and admire the beautiful nature of Lapland in the middle of nowhere,
- Professional guide,
- Transfers are included in the price,
- Winter clothing and boots provided,
- Hot drinks and barbeque snacks will be served as a part of the campfire lunch,
- Discussion about dogs, their training and the Arctic lifestyle!
Check our offer of other Husky Tours departing from Rovaniemi HERE!
DO YOU NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
If you have some questions about this tour or our other tours, feel free to contact us by email ([email protected])!
Don’t forget to follow our channels on social media to see the most beautiful Arctic gallery!