“Aurora borealis, ice fishing” Reviewed March 1, 2017 Highly recommended! Theo was a very informative guide and was flexible to the needs of his customers....
Reviewed March 1, 2017 Seeing other event organizers with their huge groups it was a very nice experience having close contact with our guide who did his best to accommodate to our wishes and needs. We (a group of four) did the four-hour aurora hunt, and...
Theo is a very reliable guide, whether you want to see snow or want to see the aurora in Lapland, he could well meet your needs. And Theo is British, British sound very nice, coupled with his knowledge of the relevant Lapland is also very familiar today to...
The Northern Lights!
Our Northern Lights tours start in Rovaniemi city and take you straight into the Taiga forest in the Arctic circle where you can watch the Northern Lights from beside a fire or while standing on a frozen Lake!
- Our tours are made to suit our clients, so just send us an email or give us a call and we can prepare a tour that fits your needs!
- On all tours, you will be able to escape the cold to sit around a fire and get warm in a ‘Kota’ (Finnish hut), where your guide will give you detailed explanations of the magical Northern Lights, nature and folklore.
- Our Northern lights tours are kept personal, in a group with a maximum size of 8 people! we do best to stay away from large groups to ensure you get
toexperience the real Lapland!
Ice Fishing and Snow Shoeing Tours
This tour takes you to the roots of Finnish culture. On the Ice fishing and snowshoeing trip, you will get the chance to:
- Drill through the very thick ice and test your fishing skills. You’ll also get to test your balance in deep snow while on snowshoes, hiking over a frozen lake!
- Once you catch a fish we will cook it over an open fire for a delicious lunch.
- Ice fishing is a great way to catch your breath and escape the speed of everyday life.
Experience the Wild Taiga forest and what the Lapland wilderness has to offer.
On this tour, you will truly feel the peace of the arctic nature. While hiking through the deep snowy forest routes we will keep an eye for local wildlife and learn about the different tracks that we find!
Also, you will get a sense of the realities of surviving in this rough climate. On the Wilderness trip, your guide will teach you about your surroundings in detail.