Canoe Trip in Lapland
Price – 99€ / adult
Duration: 3 hours
Location: Rovaniemi, Finland
Period: the middle of May – September
Start time: 10:00 or 14:00
Pick up: Pick up from your accommodation outside the city center!
WHY YOU SHOULD TRY THIS CANOEING TRIP WITH WILD ABOUT LAPLAND?
- Beautiful summer excursion with canoeing on one of the peaceful lakes of Finnish Lapland,
- Nice opportunity to enjoy the silence in the middle of the Arctic wilderness,
- Easy canoeing tour suitable also for beginners and families with children,
- One of the most popular day tours from Rovaniemi,
- Hotel pick-ups outside the city center included,
- Our groups never exceed 8 people,
- Professional canoeing guide will teach you the basic techniques of how to canoe,
- Typical Finnish barbecue snacks and hot drinks will be served around the open fire,
- Canoe, paddles and life jacket provided together with safety instructions,
- Offsetting your travel emissions by planting trees is already included in the price of your tour!
Our professional guides always try to adapt the tour to your needs and preferences. Thanks to our focus on small groups, we can easily make this tour even more exciting and interesting.
Check the pictures and tour details below to clarify what you can expect or check our other canoeing tours departing from Rovaniemi HERE!
DO YOU NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
If you have some questions about this tour or our other tours, feel free to contact us by email ([email protected])!
Don’t forget to follow our channels on social media to see the most beautiful Arctic gallery!