Chasing Auroras by Reindeer Safari
Price – 187€ / adult, 138€ / child
Duration: 3 hours
Location: Rovaniemi, Finland
Period: December – March
Start time: 18:50 (10 March – 31 March at 19:50)
Pick up: Pick up from your accommodation outside the city centre!
WHAT MAKES THIS NIGHT REINDEER SAFARI SO SPECIAL?
- One of the most traditional reindeer farms in Lapland,
- Herders provide the best experience possible when it comes to both knowledge and service,
- Peaceful 2.5-kilometre sleigh ride through magical Taiga forest in the evening,
- A solid chance to spot the Northern Lights,
- Professional guide,
- Winter clothing/boots provided if needed,
- Hotel pick-ups outside the city centre included. Extra surcharge if staying 10 kilometres or further from the centre,
- Our groups never exceed 8 people. However, at the Reindeer Farm there can be more customers as the tours are public,
- Hot drinks and snacks after ride in a wooden cottage on the farm,
- Discussion with herders about the Lappish way of life and reindeer husbandry.
Do you want to experience the other Aurora Borealis adventures?
Check the list of our Northern Lights tours HERE.
Don’t forget to follow our channels on social media to see the most beautiful Arctic gallery!