Cultural Canoe Trip around Rovaniemi
Price – 109€ / adult, 85€ / child
Duration: 3 hours and 30 minutes
Location: Rovaniemi, Finland
Period: June – September
Start time: 10:00
Pick up: Pick up from your accommodation outside the city center!
WHY YOU SHOULD BOOK CULTURAL CANOE TRIP AROUND ROVANIEMI WITH WILD ABOUT LAPLAND?
- Unique summer excursion with canoeing through the city of Rovaniemi,
- Great chance to see all the tourist attractions from a different perspective,
- Easy canoeing tour suitable also for beginners and families with children,
- Tour is focused on culture, history, life in the Arctic, and the nature that surrounds Rovaniemi,
- Visit of the Local Heritage Museum of Rovaniemi,
- Hotel pick-ups outside the city center included,
- Our groups never exceed 8 people,
- Professional canoeing guide will teach you the basic techniques of how to canoe,
- Canoe, paddles and life jacket provided together with safety instructions,
- Offsetting your travel emissions by planting trees is already included in the price of your tour!
Check the pictures and tour details below to clarify what you can expect or check our other canoeing tours departing from Rovaniemi HERE!
DO YOU NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
If you have some questions about this tour or our other tours, feel free to contact us by email ([email protected])!
Don’t forget to follow our channels on social media to see the most beautiful Arctic gallery!