Snowshoeing and Ice Fishing Tour
Price – 110€ / adult, 85€ / child
Duration: 4 hours
Location: Rovaniemi, Finland
Period: December – March
Start time: 09:00
Pick up: Pick up from your accommodation outside the city centre!
WHY YOU SHOULD YOU COME SNOWSHOEING AND ICE FISHING?
- This tour allows you to experience Lapland nature at its best with two local activities combined – snowshoeing through the forests and ice fishing on an immense frozen lake,
- Peaceful surroundings in the middle of Arctic wilderness,
- Family-friendly tour suitable also for children,
- One of the most popular day tours from Rovaniemi,
- Hotel pick-ups outside the city centre included. Extra surcharge if staying 10km or further from the centre,
- Our groups never exceed 8 people,
- Professional guide will teach you about the local wildlife,
- Winter clothing/boots provided if needed,
- Typical Finnish campfire snacks and hot drinks will be served around the open fire!
Snowshoeing is a very beginner friendly way to explore areas covered by deep snow and enable you to explore Lapland off the beaten path. You can easily create your own path far away from other groups or tourists.
This way you get to enjoy all of Lapland’s beauty while feeling alone in this pristine and untouched environment. And there is no need for previous experience with snowshoeing. One of our experienced guides will show you how to strap them on and off you go deep into the taiga forest.
DO YOU NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
If you have some questions about this tour or our other tours, feel free to contact us by email ([email protected])!
Don’t forget to follow our channels on social media to see the most beautiful Arctic gallery!