Korouoma Canyon Frozen Waterfalls
Price – 135€ / adult, 105€ / child
Duration: 8 hours
Location: Rovaniemi and Korouoma Canyon, Finland
Period: All year round – check more details about this tour in the summer and autumn HERE!
Start time: 08.00 or 09.00
Pick up: Pick up from your accommodation outside the city centre!
WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT THE FROZEN WATERFALLS IN KOROUOMA CANYON?
- Beautiful winter excursion with walking through the Arctic wilderness,
- The most spectacular frozen waterfalls in Finland,
- You may have a chance to spot some Arctic animals in their natural habitat,
- A nice hike in the nature reserve, so the tour is suitable also for families with older children,
- One of the most popular day tours from Rovaniemi,
- Hotel pick-ups outside the city centre included. Extra surcharge if staying 10 kilometres or further from the centre,
- Our groups never exceed 8 people,
- Professional guide will teach you about the local wildlife,
- Typical Finnish campfire snacks and hot drinks will be served around the open fire,
- Winter clothing/boots provided if needed,
- This tour is ranked 5/5 on TripAdvisor!
To sum it up, Korouoma Canyon offers many beautiful things to see – not only the majestic frozen waterfalls. Walking through the Taiga forest allows us to show you the uniqueness of nature beyond the Arctic Circle.
Our professional guides always try to adapt the tour to your needs and preferences. Thanks to our focus on small groups, we can easily make this tour even more exciting and interesting. Check the pictures and tour details below to clarify what you can expect while visiting the famous Korouoma Nature Reserve.
Don’t forget to follow our channels on social media to see the most beautiful Arctic gallery!