Reindeer Farm and Ranua Wildlife ParkEnjoy a full-day trip from Rovaniemi to meet the Arctic animals!
Reindeer Farm and Ranua Wildlife Park
Price – 179€ / adult, 100€ / child
Duration: 8 hours
Location: Rovaniemi and Ranua, Finland
Period: June – September
Start time: 9:00
Pick up: Pick up from your accommodation outside the city center!
WHY YOU SHOULD BOOK THIS COMBINATION OF REINDEER FARM VISIT WITH TRIP TO RANUA WILDLIFE PARK?
- One of the most traditional reindeer farms in Lapland,
- Reindeer herders provide the best experience possible when it comes to both knowledge and service,
- You will have a chance to feed the reindeer,
- Discussion with herders about the Lappish way of life and reindeer husbandry,
- The unique chance to see around 50 different species of Arctic animals in Ranua Wildlife Park including polar bear, wolves, lynxes, foxes or owls,
- The only polar bear in Finland lives here,
- Ranua Wildlife Park acts responsibly and secures the well-being of the animals – spacious enclosures for animals are located in the middle of the beautiful forest,
- Easy walk around the wildlife park, so the tour is suitable also for families with children,
- Professional guide will teach you about the local wildlife,
- Buffet lunch at the restaurant is included in the price,
- Up to 30€/adult saved compared to the price of activities taken individually,
- Our groups never exceed 8 people (Note: At the Reindeer Farm and in Ranua Wildlife Park can be more people as the tours there are public),
- Hotel pick-ups outside the city centre included. Extra surcharge if staying 10 kilometres or further from the centre,
- Offsetting your travel emissions by planting trees is already included in the price of your tour!
If you want to extend this product with an overnight Bear Watching tour, check our Arctic Animals Immersion HERE!
Don’t forget to follow our channels on social media to see the most beautiful Arctic gallery!