Traditional Reindeer Farm Visit with Feeding the ReindeerMeet the most iconic animal of Lapland at one of the most traditional reindeer farms!
Traditional Reindeer Farm Visit with Feeding the Reindeer
Price – 89€ / adult
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Rovaniemi, Finland
Period: May – October*
Start time: 9:00
Pick up: Pick up from your accommodation outside the city center!
*Note: This visit is available also in November and April, please check our winter product HERE.
WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT THIS TRADITIONAL REINDEER FARM WITH WILD ABOUT LAPLAND?
- One of the most traditional reindeer farms in Lapland,
- You will meet the most iconic Lappish animal,
- Herders provide the best experience possible when it comes to both knowledge and service,
- You will have a chance to feed the reindeer,
- Our groups never exceed 8 people (Note: At the Reindeer Farm can be more people as the tours are public),
- One of the most popular day tours from Rovaniemi,
- Professional Arctic guide,
- Hot drinks and snacks in a wooden cottage on the farm,
- Discussion with herders about the Lappish way of life and reindeer husbandry,
- Offsetting your travel emissions by planting trees is already included in the price of your tour,
- Winter version of this tour is ranked 5/5 on TripAdvisor!
Do you want to combine this visit with short canoeing trip on nearby lake?
Check our special summer combo HERE!
DO YOU NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
If you have some questions about this tour or our other tours, feel free to contact us by email ([email protected])!
Don’t forget to follow our channels on social media to see the most beautiful Arctic gallery!