Reindeer & Husky Summer Experience
Price – 129€ / adult, 89€ / child
Duration: 3 hours
Location: Rovaniemi, Finland
Period: June – October
Start time: 9:00
Pick up: Pick up from your accommodation outside the city center!
WHY YOU SHOULD BOOK REINDEER & HUSKY SUMMER EXPERIENCE WITH WILD ABOUT LAPLAND?
- You will meet two iconic Arctic animals during this combined activity,
- One of the most traditional reindeer farms in Lapland,
- Herders provide the best experience possible when it comes to both knowledge and service,
- You will have a chance to feed the reindeer,
- Hot drinks and snacks in a wooden cottage at the reindeer farm,
- Discussion with herders about the Lappish way of life and reindeer husbandry,
- Chance to spend some time with the huskies and cuddle them,
- Mushers will explain you more about huskies, their training and the lifestyle of mushers,
- One of the most popular day tours from Rovaniemi in summer,
- Hotel pick-ups outside the city center included,
- Our groups never exceed 8 people (Note: At the Reindeer Farm and Husky Farm can be more people as the tours are public),
- Professional guide will teach you about the local wildlife,
- Offsetting your travel emissions by planting trees is already included in the price of your tour!
Don’t forget to follow our channels on social media to see the most beautiful Arctic gallery!