Holiday in Lapland is unique in many ways. A lot of travellers coming to Rovaniemi are experiencing extreme winter conditions for the first time. Sometimes even experienced travellers need specific gear to fully enjoy the time beyond the Arctic Circle. Wild About Lapland is here to make your stay in Lapland comfortable and unforgettable. In case that you need to rent winter clothes or other specific equipment, don’t hesitate to use our rental services!
WHAT YOU CAN BOOK FROM US
- Rent Winter Clothes & Boots – 18€/day | 75€/week
- Snowshoes – 17€/4 hours | 20€/day | 50€/3 days
- Backcountry Skiis – 25€/day | 60€/3 days
- Hiking Poles – 11€/day | 27€/3 days
- Equipment for Ice Fishing – 20€/4 hours | 23€/day | 55€/3 days
- Professional DSLR Camera with Tripod – 60€/day | 140€/3 days
(great for capturing the Northern Lights, includes camera, lens, bag and tripod)
- Tripod for Cameras – 20€/day
- Other Outdoor Equipment – upon request
- Transportation of equipment/passengers – upon request
We are Wild About Lapland – a lead company that provides Arctic tours and experiences to travellers and small groups in Rovaniemi, the capital town of Finnish Lapland. We are passionate about sharing our lifestyle, and that’s what we do best.
Our guides not only have years of experience, but they are passionate about sharing it with others. They also have a strong understanding of our impact on this wonderful world and love to share some ways of how we can help and be kinder to our environment.
All our tours have been designed not only to provide you with a great Arctic experience but also to teach you more about Lapland and our surroundings.
Follow us on Social Media
The smaller the group, the bigger the experience!