Arctic Adventure through Magical Frozen Forests of RiisitunturiAdmire one of the most spectacular winter sceneries of Finnish Lapland!
Arctic Adventure through Magical Frozen Forests of Riisitunturi
Price – 239€ / adult, 209€ child
Duration: 9 hours
Location: Rovaniemi and Riisitunturi National Park, Finland
Period: The middle of December – March
Start time: 8:00
Pick up: Pick up from your accommodation outside the city centre!
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US AND VISIT RIISITUNTURI NATIONAL PARK?
- Experience this true Arctic adventure in the middle of the Arctic wilderness,
- Breathtaking photogenic winter landscapes with majestic snowy trees,
- A popular destination among photography enthusiasts,
- Professional guide will take you to the best spots where you can admire the beauty of Arctic nature,
- You may have a chance to spot some Arctic animals in their natural habitat,
- Hotel pick-ups outside the city centre included. Extra surcharge if staying 10km or further from the centre.
- Our groups never exceed 8 people,
- Your guide will teach you about the local wildlife,
- Typical Finnish campfire snacks and hot drinks will be served around the open fire,
- Winter clothing/boots are provided if needed,
- Enjoy this unique experience with us as it’s a brand new day tour from Rovaniemi!
To sum it up, Riisitunturi is one of the most beautiful places you can visit in Finnish Lapland. Thick blankets of snow and ice turn spruce trees into big puffy marshmallows worth seeing, making this place a true winter wonderland. This all-day tour from Rovaniemi is mainly for adventurous people who want to explore Lapland off the beaten path.
Our professional guides always try to adapt the tour to your needs and preferences. Thanks to our focus on small groups – we can easily make this tour even more exciting. Check the pictures and tour details below to clarify what you can expect while visiting Riisitunturi National Park or read our blog here.
DO YOU NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
If you have some questions about this tour or our other tours, feel free to contact us by email ([email protected])!
Don’t forget to follow our channels on social media to see the most beautiful Arctic gallery!