Ski Trekking Safari in Lapland
Price – 105€ / adult, 80€ / child
Duration: 3 hours and 30 minutes
Location: Rovaniemi, Finland
Period: December – March
Start time: 9:30 or 14:00
Pick up: Pick up from your accommodation outside the city centre!
WHY YOU SHOULD TRY SKI TREKKING TOUR WITH WILD ABOUT LAPLAND?
- Ski Trekking is a great way to explore remote areas of Lapland covered in deep snow,
- The tour is adapted to fit the level and the needs of the group,
- One of the most popular day tours from Rovaniemi,
- Hotel pick-ups outside the city centre included. Extra surcharge if staying 10 kilometres or further from the centre,
- Our groups never exceed 8 people,
- Professional guide will teach you about the local wildlife,
- Typical Finnish campfire snacks and hot drinks will be served around the open fire,
- Winter clothing/boots provided if needed,
- This tour is ranked 5/5 on TripAdvisor!
Check the short gallery and tour details about our Ski Trekking tour in Finnish Lapland to clarify what you can expect.
Don’t forget to follow our channels on social media to see the most beautiful Arctic gallery!