Ski Trekking under the Northern LightsExplore Lapland and capture the Northern Lights in the middle of the wilderness!
Ski Trekking under the Northern Lights
Price – 125€ / adult, 95€ / child
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Location: Rovaniemi, Finland
Period: December – March
Start time: 20.00 or 21.00
Pick up: Pick up from your accommodation outside the city centre!
WHY TO CHOOSE SKI TREKKING UNDER THE NORTHERN LIGHTS?
- Unique Arctic adventure in Finnish Lapland,
- Great way to explore remote areas of Lapland covered in deep snow,
- The tour is designed to get a good chance to observe the Northern Lights if they appear,
- The tour is adapted to fit the level and the needs of the group,
- Our groups never exceed 8 people,
- Hotel pick-ups outside the city centre included. Extra surcharge if staying 10 kilometres or further from the centre,
- Professional Aurora guide,
- Winter clothing/boots provided.
*Timings and pick-ups: They depend on the selected period as we have very different daylight hours throughout the year. The start of the tour may also be adapted, based on the weather conditions, in order to increase our chance to see the Northern Lights.
Do you want to experience night adventures?
Check the list of our Northern Lights tours HERE.
DO YOU NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
If you have some questions about this tour or our other tours, feel free to contact us by email ([email protected])!
Don’t forget to follow our channels on social media to see the most beautiful Arctic gallery!