Ski Trekking under the Northern LightsExplore Lapland and capture the Northern Lights in the middle of the wilderness!
Ski Trekking under the Northern Lights
Price – 115€ / adult
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Location: Rovaniemi, Finland
Period: November – April
Start time: In the evening (adapted to conditions)*
Pick up: Pick up from your accommodation outside the city center!
WHY TO CHOOSE SKI TREKKING UNDER THE NORTHERN LIGHTS?
- Unique Arctic adventure in Finnish Lapland,
- Great way to explore remote areas of Lapland covered in deep snow,
- The tour is designed to get a good chance to observe the Northern Lights if they appear,
- The tour is adapted to fit the level and the needs of the group,
- Our groups never exceed 8 people,
- Hotel pick-ups outside the city center included,
- Professional Aurora guide,
- Winter clothing/boots provided.
*Timings and pick-ups: They depend on the selected period as we have very different daylight hours throughout the year. The start of the tour may also be adapted, based on the weather conditions, in order to increase our chance to see the Northern Lights.
Do you want to experience night adventures?
Check the list of our Northern Lights tours HERE.
Don’t forget to follow our channels on social media to see the most beautiful Arctic gallery!