Snowshoeing Trip in the Wilderness
Price – 85€ / adult, 65€ / child
Duration: 3 hours
Location: Rovaniemi, Finland
Period: December – April
Start time: 10:00 or 14:00
Pick up: Pick up from your accommodation outside the city centre!
WHY YOU SHOULD TRY SNOWSHOEING IN FINNISH LAPLAND?
- Beautiful winter excursion in the Arctic wilderness,
- No previous experience with snowshoeing is needed,
- One of the most popular day tours from Rovaniemi,
- Hotel pick-ups outside the city centre included. Extra surcharge if staying 10 kilometres or further from the centre,
- Our groups never exceed 8 people,
- Professional guide will teach you about the local wildlife,
- Equipment and snowshoes are included in the price,
- Typical Finnish campfire snacks and hot drinks will be served around the open fire,
- Winter clothing/boots provided if needed,
- This tour is ranked 5/5 on TripAdvisor!
Snowshoeing is a very beginner friendly way to explore areas covered by deep snow and enable you to explore Lapland off the beaten path. You can easily create your own path far away from other groups or tourists.
This way you get to enjoy all of Lapland’s beauty while feeling alone in this pristine and untouched environment. And there is no need for previous experience with snowshoeing. One of our experienced guides will show you how to strap them on and off you go deep into the Taiga forest.
Don’t forget to follow our channels on social media to see the most beautiful Arctic gallery!