Trip to Ranua Wildlife Park
Price – 120€ / adult
60€ / children
Duration: 5 hours
Location: Rovaniemi and Ranua, Finland
Period: All year round
Start time: 10:00
Pick up: Pick up from your accommodation outside the city center!
WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT RANUA WILDLIFE PARK WITH WILD ABOUT LAPLAND?
- The unique chance to see around 50 different species of Arctic animals including polar bear, wolves, reindeer, lynx, foxes or owls,
- The only polar bear in Finland lives here,
- Ranua Wildlife Park acts responsibly and secures the well-being of the animals,
- Spacious enclosures for animals are located in the middle of the beautiful forest,
- Easy walk around the wildlife park, so the tour is suitable also for families with children,
- Professional guide will teach you about the local wildlife,
- One of the most popular day tours from Rovaniemi,
- Hotel pick-ups outside the city center included,
- Our groups never exceed 8 people,
- Winter clothing/boots provided if needed,
- Buffet lunch at the restaurant is included in the price!
Don’t miss out the chance to meet Venus – the only Polar Bear living in Finland!
Don’t forget to follow our channels on social media to see the most beautiful Arctic gallery!