Visit an Ethical Husky Kennel with 10 km Husky Safari
Price – 189€ / adult, 149€ / child
Duration: 3 hours and 45 minutes
Location: Rovaniemi, Finland
Period: December – March (depending on snow conditions)
Start time: 8:30 or 13:30
Pick up: Pick up from your accommodation outside the city centre!
WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT THIS HUSKY KENNEL AND ENJOY HUSKY SAFARI IN ROVANIEMI WITH WILD ABOUT LAPLAND?
- One of the most popular winter activities in Lapland,
- We cooperate with a small husky kennel that provides the best experience possible when it comes to both knowledge and service,
- Lovely small husky farm located just 40 minutes from Rovaniemi,
- 10-kilometres sleigh ride adventure with your own dog team through the Arctic wilderness in Finnish Lapland,
- Great way how to explore the magical winter forest beyond the Arctic Circle,
- Hotel pick-ups outside the city centre included. Extra surcharge if staying 10 kilometres or further from the city centre,
- Our groups never exceed 8 people, however at the husky kennels there can be other customers,
- Professional Arctic guide,
- Winter clothing/boots provided if needed,
- Hot drinks and snacks will be served in a yurt after the safari,
- Discussion about dogs, their training and the lifestyle of mushers!
Do you want to meet another iconic Arctic animal?
Check a unique Reindeer Farm Visit with Safari HERE!
Don’t forget to follow our channels on social media to see the most beautiful Arctic gallery!