Visit an Ethical Husky Farm with 10 km Husky Safari
Price – 179€ / adult
139€ / children
Duration: 3 hours and 30 minutes
Location: Rovaniemi, Finland
Period: December – March (depending on snow conditions)
Start time: 8:30 or 13:30
Pick up: Pick up from your accommodation outside the city center!
WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT THIS HUSKY FARM AND ENJOY HUSKY SAFARI WITH WILD ABOUT LAPLAND?
- One of the most popular winter activities in Lapland,
- We cooperate with a small husky kennel that provides the best experience possible when it comes to both knowledge and service,
- Lovely small husky farm located just 30 minutes from Rovaniemi,
- 10-kilometres sleigh ride adventure through the Arctic wilderness,
- Great way how to explore the magical winter forest beyond the Arctic Circle,
- Our groups never exceed 8 people, so you can enjoy your time at the farm and don’t feel rushed,
- Professional guide,
- Winter clothing/boots provided if needed,
- Hot drinks and snacks will be served in a yurt after the safari,
- Discussion about dogs, their training and the lifestyle of mushers!
Do you want to meet another iconic Arctic animal?
Check a unique Reindeer Farm Visit with Safari HERE!
Don’t forget to follow our channels on social media to see the most beautiful Arctic gallery!